IDEAS offers a wide variety of different evaluation services. We can either do the evaluations or we can teach your staff how to do evaluations. We have a long history of teaching participatory evaluation techniques and how to use various tools. We have been leaders in teaching staff around the world how to become objective evaluators of their programs and clients’ progress. You have provided detail on various types of services. Click on menu on the right hand side to find out more. Some of the evaluation services we provide include:
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Impact Evaluation using 2 qualitative and 3 qualitative tools
- Institutional Evaluation. This could be followed by Strategic Planning that you will find details about in the Consulting Services section of this website.
- Multi-country Assessments. We have been asked by international organizations to simultaneously evaluate their affiliates in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Capacity Building – we provide a variety of services, which are listed in the Training section of this website. We are known worldwide for our practitioner oriented training.
To learn about our training and field work opportunities for younger consultants, see our Volunteer Section. To learn about our developing and teaching academic programs for the students in development sector, see the Academic Courses section. Also, you can learn more about our services by going to the Resources section, click on brochures, and then download which one of the 6 brochures that most interests you.